Tarpon Point is luxury waterfront living at its finest. Five different neighborhoods designed with Mediterranean architecture offer a variety of floor plans to suit families of all ages. This beautiful waterfront community offers views of both the water and the preserve.
- Tarpon Pointe Properties: $200,000 – $300,000
- Tarpon Pointe Properties: $300,000 – $400,000
- Tarpon Pointe Properties: $400,000 – $500,000
- Tarpon Pointe Properties: $500,000 – $600,000
- Tarpon Pointe Properties: $600,000 – $700,000
- Tarpon Pointe Properties: $700,000 – $800,000
- Tarpon Pointe Properties: $800,000+
The Resort at Marina Village overlooks the marina and the Caloosahatchee River and features fine waterfront restaurants, upscale retail stores and a 184 room resort hotel complete with luxury amenities and a day spa! Real estate at Tarpon Point ranges from $300k to more than $3 million.
With spectacular views of the ocean, or the nearby nature preserve, and a host of amenities including—for some—a private dock at the back of your property, Tarpon Point real estate is truly one of the gems of Southwest Florida living.
Tarpon Point combines the culture of Europe with the pace of the tropics; it blends the convenience of a city with the seclusion of a resort. Most of all, Tarpon Point makes luxury living a simple pleasure. Nestled among the canals at the south end of Cape Coral, the five unique neighborhoods of Tarpon Point allow for a wide variety of homes and condos.
- Tarpon Landings consists of three 12 story mid-rises with the convenience of 2 stories of covered parking. A conservation area aesthetically buffers this community and provides unmatched privacy. The resort-style pool and 4,000 sq ft clubhouse is for the enjoyment of residents and their guests. Tarpon Landing residences are within walking distance of fine waterfront dining and upscale shopping at The Resort at Marina Village.
- Tarpon Estates is a deed-restricted luxury community with 47 single family homesites. The deed restrictions protect your investment as well as the integrity of the neighborhood. Some properties are a boater’s dream with canal-front access, while others, overlooking the lake or mangrove preserves, appeal to the nature lover.
- Tarpon Gardens boasts 120 homes, a variety of community amenities, plus views of the lake or the park. Many of Tarpon Point’s amenities are located in this development, and include a fabulous fitness facility with an aerobics room, an exercise room, a flex room, as well as the convenience of men’s and women’s locker rooms. Another point of interest is the Rose Garden Amphitheater, with its concert lawn, resort style pool, lap pool, screened pavilion, tiki bar and golf practice area.
- Tarpon Island The newest addition features Island-style living for the most luxurious paradise lover. Three mid-rise buildings will house 132 residences with views of the ocean or the nature preserve. Each 3-bedroom/3-bathroom condo will also have an enclosed 2 car garage, while the penthouses will feature 4-car garages. Building II of Tarpon Island will be home to cabana-style living with a living room, kitchenette, bath and lanai with views of the swimming pool and the pavilion. A unique amenity available to all residents is the workshop: complete with power tools for the hobbyist and small project enthusiast!
We enjoy eating at Pincher’s Crab Shack and we think you will too!
All Tarpon Point Marina Listings
We're sorry, but there’s nothing to display here; MLS data service is not activated for this account.