The Nitty-Gritty on How We Work
Our desire is to disclose as much information as possible about ourselves and the way we do business so our clients can make a well-informed educated decision when they choose to hire us.
After you’ve had the chance to read and see all you want on our website, learn more about us personally through email and in person, we think you’ll feel comfortable hiring us to help you with your Cape Coral and Southwest Florida real estate needs.
Here’s a list of some things we think our buyer clients and friends enjoy knowing about how we do business. We tell you upfront, not many weeks into your home search process because we aren’t in the business of wasting your time or ours:
- The creation of our CapeCoralHomeSales.com website has been to inform our buyers.
- We will answer you promptly – in most cases, the same day. Contact us using this webform and ask any questions you like.
- If you provide us with more in-depth information about your housing needs by phone or email, we will prepare a thorough list of homes that meet your criteria that you can browse at your own leisure.
- If you’re in town, we will gladly meet with you at our RE/MAX office an share with you more about our city, give you the opportunity to learn more about us face-to-face and decide if you’d like to hire us to help you find your dream home. Be sure to let us know a few weeks in advance of your visit – this allows us to schedule time just for you. Otherwise, we may be with another client when you arrive.
- Prior to us making appointments to tour homes with you, we will discuss how an Exclusive Buyer Brokerage Agreement works. You can read it here if you want to get a head start!
- You’re probably thinking, “what is this Buyer’s Agreement thing? I’ve heard other people talk about it but what does it really do for me?”
Agency Actually Benefits You – the Buyer…
Most people think having a “buyer’s agent” means they have to pay the agent a fee. That’s a common misunderstanding. Actually, the seller can pay the fee without the broker’s obligation of fiduciary (confidential) representation being compromised. It’s a win, win situation for you. You can have confidential representation while someone else pays for it! We know most people don’t like surprises either, so we make it easy for you to see a sample agreement here.
More than just a Customer
When you secure a buyer’s agent using the form above, tt’s at this point, you move from being just a customer to becoming a truly valued client.
- Our services increase in dedication to you.
- We will dedicate our entire team to meet your needs before, during and after your transaction.
- We will devote our time and resources to giving you our undivided attention.
It is for these reasons that we kindly ask for our buyers to complete the Exclusive Buyer Brokerage Agreement – it benefits you with confidential representation and in return helps us to get paid for our dedicated service.
Real estate is both business and personal for us.
“Personal” because we love it! Many of our clients have become our dear friends and we cherish meeting new people every day and helping them find their perfect home.
“Business” because well, let’s be honest, it pays the bills. Anyone who says they do it for the pure joy of it is… independently wealthy and that’s not us. However, we do feel blessed to be making a living doing what we genuinely love!
- Honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable, dedicated and genuine are words from our clients that have been used to describe us – both in business and our personal lives.
What We Don’t Do:
- Direct mail
- Deceptive advertising
- Door-to-door sales
We just aren’t those kind of people, you know the kind we are referring to – the typical, over-zealous, in-your-face kind of “salespeople” that just won’t leave you alone. We just don’t do that. And we don’t do it because we value relationships.
We have a genuine desire to build lifelong friendships with our clients who refer their friends and family. Our clients often refer their friends and family to us. They love knowing that their loved ones are being well-taken care of when it comes to purchasing or selling their home. We are never too busy for any of your referrals!
As Full-Service REALTORS, We Will:
- Treat all of our clients with equal care and respect.
- Communicate regularly via email or phone (your choice) and return your inquiries promptly.
- Dedicate our entire team to achieving your real estate goals.
- Make ourselves available to you before, during, and after your real estate transaction (we don’t forget about you!).
With the exception of our website, we work exclusively by referral. If you haven’t been referred to us by one of our valued clients, you are still very welcome to inquire about our services. We will treat you with the same kind of respect and care as our referred clients.
Our website is a tool that many of our referrals take advantage of when searching for their real estate needs and it’s available to the general public as well. We understand that not everyone has a source of trustworthy business professionals that they can ask for help, so they go searching for themselves – and usually on the internet. We created this website with you in mind!
We are available to all of our clients most hours of the day by phone – 9:00AM to 7:00PM (EST), Monday through Saturday. As much as possible, Sundays are our day of rest. We are flexible and happy to make special after-hours arrangements for emergencies and our clients in far away time zones.
All of our team is available by mobile phone:
- Bill Black, REALTOR (239) 826-6208
- Ricki Black, Client Care Coordinator (239) 823-5356
- Colleen Black-Taylor, Marketing Director (239) 443-7994