Frequently Asked Questions for Buyers
Why is now the best time to buy Southwest Florida real estate?
- Real estate in Cape Coral and the surrounding areas is so much more affordable than any comparable place in the state.
- Sellers are highly motivated, with some just wanting “out” because they bought at the wrong time of the cycle when prices were inflated. Now is the time to get on board for great prices — you’ll get more real estate for your buck in Southwest Florida!
- Buyers beware: Prices on the rise!
Why do even Florida residents flock to Southwest Florida?
- Affordable luxury living!
- The best beaches & fishing with professional tournaments
- Laid-back, relaxed feeling throughout the community
- Centrally located to many attractions (Ft. Lauderdale, 2hrs — Miami, 2.5hrs — Tampa, 2.5hrs — Orlando, 3hrs)
Why Do Families Choose Cape Coral Real Estate?
- More house for your buck in the middle of paradise. Water, water, everywhere!
- Cape Coral is a new city started in 1960, with large growth potential.
- Safety — Cape Coral is the third safest city in the state of Florida.
- Easy to get around, with a well-developed city mapping system.
- Median age of residents at 42.
Why Should I Choose You to Help Me Buy?
- We’re experts in our city and the Southwest Florida real estate market. We can offer you our honest & knowledgeable opinion on the current market conditions, so that you can make wise investment decisions.
- We’re full-time real estate professionals. We’ll give you our undivided attention and negotiate the absolute best price on your piece of the paradise pie.
- We know waterfront living. We own waterfront property and know what to look for when helping you find just the right piece of waterfront property. When it comes to boating, we’ve gotcha covered there too — we’re avid boaters as well!